We are looking for someone to manage and improve our production and inventory capabilities.
Conventionally, we’re advertising for a Production & Inventory Manager role. Internally, however, we’re calling this person the Head of Peaceful Workflow.
This is because our business aims to enjoy our working days. And when production and stock control runs smoothly, it makes life rather wonderful!
Who you are:
- We need someone who loves knowing what goes on behind the scenes.
- Someone who gets a kick out of creating and managing beautiful systems.
- Someone who won’t get flustered or despondent when things go wrong (because anyone who knows Production knows that things WILL go wrong).
We will expect you to – Manage, Analyse and Streamline processes
- You’ll review and improve our manufacturing systems with input from the team.
- You will have a keen eye on waste and provide solutions
- Run our inventory system, with an eye to solving stock management issues.
- You’ll ensure excellent communication and internal coordination between all players in the production process
You need these Skills And Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience with proven understanding of processes in a manufacturing or production environment.
- An analytical, detailed and strategic approach to work.
- Experience with inventory management systems.
- Understanding of the need and ability to analyse sales data to make production decisions.
- Experience in working and collaborating with others.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with Dear Inventory System (Cin7 Core)
- Experience in the Textile, Apparel or Homewares industries
- An interest and appreciation of making beautiful things
Is this you? Please click here to make your application via LinkedIn