HOW WE MAKE IT:
We screenprint our designs onto a cotton hopsack basecloth using waterbased inks. Then we cut and stitch each one in the studio above our shop, using top-quality materials and standards. Designed by Heather Moore and made in South Africa.
- Our pillow covers are screenprinted front and back, with a woven Skinny laMinx tag stitched in at the side. They close with a top quality YKK invisible zip.
- We make the cushion covers slightly smaller than the inners they're made for, as we like a snug fit.
- This listing is for the cover only.
- Turn pillow covers inside out before washing by hand in cold water, using mild detergent. Line dry, do not tumble, do not dry clean. Possible shrinkage: 5%
- Screen-printed fabric uses pigment inks, which may fade over time, or in harsh sunlight.
See FAQs for shipping info and other terms and conditions.