One of our major business aspirations at Skinny laMinx is to have a good day at work every day. We call this ideal situation “Peaceful Workflow”, and know that well-designed, well-managed systems is key to achieving peaceful workflow.
We’ve recently started using the DEAR Inventory system, integrating with our production, inventory, accounting software, WooCommerce store and international B2B wholesale platform. It’s a beautiful thing, but needs someone to keep all the parts of the machine well oiled.
So if you’re a detail-orientated, systems-focussed whiz who can keep our business logistics, admin and production processes in shape, that’s where YOU come in.
The following attributes are required for this role:
- You love working with, managing and improving systems.
- You’re a proactive self-starter and a problem solver.
- You have proven people skills.
- You are methodical, with excellent planning and organising skills.
- You can implement and improve processes in order to solve problems.
- You have an eye for improvement and optimisation
- You’re flexible, approachable and open minded.
You need these Skills And Experience
- 2 or more years of experience in a product production admin role
- A high degree of numeracy and accuracy
- A methodical and analytical approach to work
- Experience in running inventory systems (we use DEAR Inventory)
- Advanced computer literacy in excel, CRM and planning systems
- Experience in working and collaborating with others.
Broadly, we will expect you to do the following:
- Daily operations of the business, from ordering office supplies and processing orders.
- Inventory Management.
- Management of workflow and systems with our CMT and print partners
- Management of stock levels on our retail and wholesale online platforms
- Management of in-studio sales and collections
- Communication with customers about the status of their orders
- Communicating with and coordinating the Production team
NOTE: This is a full-time position and requires you to be in the Skinny laMinx studio daily
Is this you? Email us at email@example.com with a motivating letter, a copy of your CV and a couple of references too.