Best things: Dot dash dot…
The title of this post is not a misspelled alarm call in morse code, it’s a collection of dotty, line-y design I’ve spotted (geddit?) around the web lately:
- The mesmerising mobile-like Lines & Dots lamp from Barcelona’s Goula/Figuera studio
- Jonathan Adler’s giant Sputnik chandelier
- Dot Dash cushion from Block Shop Textiles
- Doings on Time and Light by Studio Michael Anastassiades
- The Point Counterpoint mobile from Ladies & Gentlemen studio
- Custom-made Bialik dressing room furniture by David Amar Studio
- “Drift” leather lamps made as a collaboration between Sørensen Leather and Norm Architects
- Platonism rug, by Gam Fratesi for Christopher Farr
- Balance Mirror by Kutarq
- Up the Wall shelving by Bent Hansen Studio
And, of course, I’ll have to finish off with our very own lined and dotted Gridly design from the Diggi Dot fabric collection.
Lots more lines and dots via this great post from Door Sixteen.
I’m interested in the dot dash dot wall unit. Can you give me size and price please.
Thanks for the comment. I’m afraid that as this is just a trends post, I don’t know the sizes and prices. Could you click through via the links provided, where you’ll find the manufacturer or retailer of each item and info that will help you make a purchase.
All the best,