Wholesale customers can use this section of the website to order and Skinny la Minx products. Please first register – after you have been approved as a wholesale customer you will be able to access the wholesale order form. After submission of an order, we will supply you with an invoice and shipping quote for offline payment.
Everything in the Skinny laMinx catalogue is designed by Heather Moore of Skinny laMinx, and is made in South Africa.
- All textile products are printed on a variety of basecloths: Diggi Dot, Paradise is Here and Brise Soleil: 275gsm 70/30 cotton/linen blend. Rough Cuts: 300gsm 100% cotton. Flowerdreams and Sevilla Rock: 235gsm 70/30 cotton/linen blend. Teatowels: 195gsm looseweave 100% cotton hopsack.
- Recommended care: cold water, mild detergent, line dry, no tumble drying
- Possible shrinkage: 5%
- For upholstery purposes treat with Scotchguard or similar
- Dye lots may vary and pigments may fade
- Yardage is minimum 138cm wide
- All products have a woven Skinny laMinx tag sewn into a hem
- All products supplied with a printed Skinny laMinx product tag
Wholesale terms and conditions
- Minimum order for products: $800 (excludes shipping & handling cost)
- Minimum order for paper products may be negotiated
- Minimum order for yardage: 20 metres (excludes shipping & handling costs)
- Yardage will not be supplied at trade prices for the purchaser to re-work as product for resale.
- Yardage is only available at trade prices for the purchaser to re-sell, unaltered, as running fabric lengths, or for upholstery purposes.
- Lead time to ship date is two to four weeks
- Shipping & handling costs borne by buyer
- Packing and shipping of orders will only occur after full payment has been received
- Production on custom orders will only begin after full payment has been received
Upon request, clients can be provided with low-res product shots via DropBox. All styled Skinny laMinx online product shots are created specifically for the Skinny laMinx online shop, and are therefore for the exclusive use of Skinny laMinx. However, we are happy to provide styled images for press publicity.