I’ve been tagged again, this time by Lara of Kirin Notebook. I have to write down 7 random things about moi. Here goes:
* Today I’m wearing headphones at work even though my soundcard isn’t working because I want to discourage people from talking to me.
* I hate having my hair loose while I’m wearing my specs.
* When I was 9 I was part of a group of kids that presented a kiddies singing TV series called Sing With Us. I even sang a solo on TV.
* I’m mostly very organized, but there are gaps. So although I always pay the bills on time, I am incapable of putting the lid back on a jar (this one from my husband).
* My nerd credentials are impeccible – I was head librarian and choir leader at school.
* I still have, and very occasionally wear, a Murch Mustangs Tshirt my American pen friend sent me when I was 10 years old. I think it must have stretched.
* I have far too many red items of clothing – I just can’t resist it. Red and shiny is even better.
Ok, that wasn’t too bad, but I’m not crazy about this kind of thing, so I don’t feel I can inflict it on 7 others, as I’ve been told to.
However, Helen of Pepperina Press reckons she’s got heaps of wierd/random things about herself, so I think I’ll tag her, and Fritz of thirty year old secretary fame will make very amusing work of it, I am sure.