– Watch Juno (delightful)
– Make Pad Thai (or better, get husband to make it)
– Go window shopping with a friend
– Do no work (do not omit this step)
– Sweat it out at yoga
– Go to Kraft at the Book Lounge
– Bounce with little nieces and fat-as-butter baby nephew on a trampoline (adorable)
– Decide to resign your job
– Take a long walk on the mountain
– Decide to go to Tuscany, even though you can’t afford it really (esp if you quit your job…).
When you’ve done all that and are sitting in the sun with a book and a cup of tea, get a kind neighbour to knock at the door with half of an enormous bunch of flowers that someone thrust at her in the street.
Repeat whenever necessary.
PS: Think this is big flowers? Check out Lena’s colossal floral specimen.