Tagged… actually, bagged!
Oy, I’ve been tagged again, this time by LulaCat (bad cat!). I have to tell you six quirks about moi, but I’m reaaaally not quirky, so instead, here’s 11 things I found in my gorgeous Bookhou handbag:
1. My daily TO DO list book. It’s a tyrant!
2. A rough drawing that’s about to be turned into a horoscope illustration at the studio.
3. A little change purse printed by Jesse.
4. A rather grubby purse with my Monsters print (full of money to pay cutters, printers, etc)
5. Fancy phone that can do lots of things, including make calls
6. Notes about colours for my new transfers (more on those soon)
7. Businesscards in my marvellous Muji card holder
8. Bodyshop lippie
9. Pen (so it was in my bag after all!!)
10. Memory stick
11. Matches from the Planet Bar (thrilled they were in there – makes me look like such a hip late-nighter!)
And the furry mouse (top left) is just checking things out. I don’t keep a furry mouse in my handbag – then I would have something to put in a list of quirks, wouldn’t I?
Shall I tag someone else to show their handbag contents? Let’s see… How about you, Adri!